The convenience of a remote start system is not just great for cold, winter mornings. It’s also great for those hot summer days. We offer some of the best quality auto-start systems from Avital and Viper and only do the best quality installation services.
BLACK FRIDAY SALE – $249.99 INSTALLED
Come in to schedule your remote start installation on Friday, November 24, 2017 to get the promotional price. Promotional price applies to most vehicles. Please call to confirm your vehicle qualifies for the promotional price prior to scheduling your appointment. We are unable to install remote starts into manual vehicles at this time.
The Convenience of a Remote Start
The winters in this area have been more and more brutal with every year that passes. Not only with the cold weather but also snow and hail as well. Everyone knows that awful feeling in the winter knowing that you have to get up 30 minutes earlier to scrape all of the ice off of your car and get the engine warm before making that trek to work. However, you can avoid this frustration by having a remote start installed into your vehicle so you can get the car started with the heat and defrosters blasting without even getting out of bed. You can even use your phone to start your car from wherever you are in your home to ensure that it is ready to go when you are! You can be eating breakfast, brushing your teeth, or getting the kids ready for school when you realize that you want to start your car and you’ll have the ability to do so!
We proudly install Viper and Avital remote start systems.
- One or two-way remote start systems (two way systems work up to 2,500 ft away)
- Two-way remote start remotes indicate the vehicle has been started with flashing LED light and audible chimes
- Flashing parking lights let you know that your vehicle is running
- Failsafe starter kill prevents others from driving vehicle without disengaging alarm
- Keyless entry option
- Use your smartphone (iPhone, Android or BlackBerry) to remotely control your vehicle
- Lock and Unlock doors, remote start, trunk release, and panic/car finder
- 2-Way confirmation of commands received at vehicle
- Smart Alerts sent via push notification or text messaging (SMS)