Looking for Dynamat Installation? Shore Customs has a knowledgeable and experienced staff to talk to you about the benefits of installing Dynamat.
Dynamat has many features that can benefit any driver. It’s main use is to insulate your vehicle from outside noise and keep the sounds from your speakers in your vehicle. In addition, it also prevents your car from excessively vibrating when you are blasting your favorite tunes after a stressful day at work and you won’t get dirty looks from other drivers. So go ahead, blast those tunes, sing as loud as you can, and enjoy every minute of it without anyone thinking differently of you. (Warning; Dynamat does not prevent drivers from detecting your goofy dance moves through your windows, we would suggest window tinting to deter judging eyes)
However, Dynamat does not only provide you with benefits in sound quality, but also with temperature control as well. Dynamat serves a similar purpose as the insulation in your home. Keep your car cool without having to keep the AC on full blast the entire ride on a hot day and vice versa when it is cold. This will also extend the amount of time in between gas fill ups as well.
If you are interested in having an estimate for Dynamat Installation in your vehicle, click here. Fill out the form and one of our reps will be in touch with you very soon.
Features of Dynamat Installation
- Dynamat Xtreme is the highest efficiency sound deadening material available and the most effective product for stopping noise and vibration
- Should be used on any and all interior sheet metal or fiberglass of your vehicle
- The aluminum constraining layer is very moldable and conforms easily to all interior surfaces
- The extra sticky patented butyl layer is formulated with VECTORTM chemistry for the most amazing energy conversion capabilities ever
- Use it on doors, floors, roofs, hoods and trunks for a really quiet, cool and incredibly solid ride
- Bulk Pak 36 sq ft
- Trunk Kit 20 sq ft
- Door Kit 12 sq ft
- Wedge Pak 4 sq ft